ChemStewards® has finalized dates and locations for the 2016 ChemStewards Regional Roundtables. These members-only sessions will focus on industry topics in the morning and operational excellence in the afternoon. To help us better serve you, please complete this survey on other possible topics we can provide to membership at these educational sessions – ChemStewards Survey.
Dates and locations:
- April 20 - Houston Roundtable
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
1750 West Loop South, Huston, TX 77027
- April 26 - Greenville Roundtable
Hyatt Regency Foundation
220 N. Main St., Greenville, SC 29601
- May 3 - Philadelphia Roundtable
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- May 11 - Ohio Roundtable
Hosted by McGean
2910 Harvard Ave., Cleveland, OH 44105
Draft Agenda (subject to change)
Morning Session: Target Audience - EHS&S professionals
- 9:00 AM - Welcome and Introductions
- 9:10 AM - ChemStewards Trends - How to Improve your Systems from an Auditor’s Perspective
- 9:45 AM - Member Presentations: PI Awards Program / Best Practices
- 10:15 AM - Break
- 10:30 AM - AIChE’s CCPS Vision 20/20
- 11:30 AM - Metrics: Leading vs Lagging Indicators
- 12:15 PM - Lunch
Afternoon Session: Target Audience - EHS&S and Plant Operations professionals
- 1:00-4:00 PM - Group Discussion on Selected Topics Pertaining to Plant Operational Excellence
Register for the event here.
ChemStewards is still accepting sponsorships for the Regional Roundtables. If your company is interested, contact Sandra Lehrer at (202) 721-4100.
For more information, contact the ChemStewards team at firstname.lastname@example.org.