Contract Manufacturing – How the ChemStewards Portal can help your Company Succeed
ChemStewards® is always looking for ways to help members with their bottom line. For many members, customer audits by companies like BASF and DuPont happen often. With lean organizational structures ChemStewards members cannot always conduct frequent and efficient audits. To assist our members in the supply chain management process, the Company Repository of the ChemStewards Portal will help companies save time and money. Rolled out a couple of years ago, the ChemStewards Portal offers facilities a "one-stop-shop" for all of their environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) needs. The Company Repository allows a facility to upload and store company documents and can serve as a facility's personal database for customer and client audits.
To access the Company Repository (*Must be participating in ChemStewards):
- Log in to http://portal.chemstewards.com.
- Select the Company Profile on the left side of the page.
- Select the sub-section that says “Company Repository.”
"Add Document” at the right of the page.
- Fill in the required information: Document Title, select the section that applies – Date and Keywords if necessary. Upload the file and save.
- The file will show up on the Document List.
For more information about the ChemStewards Portal, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.