ChemStewards will once again host the National Chemical Safety Symposium in Houston, TX, October 11-12. This meeting will focus on process safety, as well as feature discussions on legislative and regulatory issues impacting their businesses at the local, state and federal levels.
The two day-event will kick off on Wednesday with a Legislative and Regulatory Roundtable meeting hosted by SOCMA’s Government Relation team followed by a process safety workshop focusing on Driving Continual Improvement in Conduct of Operations. A full day symposium will follow on Thursday with our outstanding line of speakers covering various topics on process safety via presentations, panel discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Morning Keynote speaker, Dr. Sam Mannan, Regent Professor and Director of Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center
- Afternoon Keynote speaker, Vanessa Sutherland, Chairwoman for Chemical Safety Board
- Process Safety Culture – Donald Abrahamson, CCPS, Process Safety Auditor
- CSafe Work Practices in Chemical Process Industry Facilities – David Belonger, President of DJB Associates and Staff consultant for AIChE CCPS
- Panel Discussion on Process Safety Challenges Facing Small and Mid-Size Chemical Companies
For more information, contact the ChemStewards team at (571) 348-5100. Registration will be open soon!