SOCMA Members Looking to Make Business Connections at Chemspec Europe
Chemspec Europe is less than a week away, and our SOCMA team and member companies attending the show are looking forward to this annual opportunity to make business connections in the international market.
Core to our mission of facilitating B-to-B opportunities, SOCMA established a presence at Chemspec Europe nearly 20 years ago. Chemspec Europe remains a valuable place for our members to network with others in the international chemical industry and strengthen their role as key players in the worldwide economy. As our industry continues to expand and evolve, these touch points are invaluable to
specialty chemical manufacturers and service providers.
The SOCMA Pavilion once again has a prime spot on the show floor. While serving in our pavilion last year, I experienced first-hand the excitement and buzz in the air, with meetings taking place from the moment the show opened to well after it closed on the final day. At various times, there was a line outside the booth with potential customers and business associates patiently waiting to visit with representatives from our fine and specialty chemical companies. Many of our SOCMA members also exhibited in their own booths and participated in the educational offerings throughout the two-day event. I am looking forward to seeing what the show offers this year in Cologne.
For the 2018 show, we are welcoming several member companies and others associated with the specialty and fine chemicals sector into our pavilion, including:
• Aceto: An international company engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of human health products, pharmaceutical ingredients and performance chemicals.
• Digital Specialty Chemicals: A global leader that practices the chemistry of excellence in the development and manufacture of fine chemicals.
• Far Chemical: A leading manufacturer of fine and specialty organic chemicals serving many industries, including pharmaceutical, advanced materials, food and adhesives.
• Nation Ford Chemical: A respected custom and toll manufacturer of specialty organic chemicals that specializes in the production of a variety of organic intermediates, polymers and colorants for a broad range of customers worldwide.
• Optima Chemical Group: A provider of specialty chemicals, toll and custom manufacturing to the pharmaceutical, nutritional product, catalyst, flavors and fragrances, electronics, bioscience and specialty chemicals markets.
• Johnson Matthey: A global leader in sustainable technologies, applying cutting-edge science to create solutions that make a real difference to the world around us.
• Moulder Center for Drug Discovery and Research: A multidisciplinary research hub for the further development of scientific discoveries.
• Sandrine Corp: A company that specializes in developing markets for chemicals, intermediates and pharma items and trading in these over-stock situations.
• Century Global, LLC: A global chemical consulting firm, representing Chemspec Events (Europe & India) , Speciality Chemicals Magazine, the Chemspec Events Scholarship Golf Outing (Chairman and founder), the SOCMA Golf Tournament Coordinator and Sandrine Corp.. (which buys and sells overstock chemicals, APIs and intermediates).
SOCMA members play an indispensable role in the global chemical supply chain, and as such we are continuously working to provide more opportunities than ever before for them to network and enhance their businesses.
For those exhibiting or attending Chemspec Europe, we invite you to drop by the SOCMA Pavilion, #E59, to connect with our members and learn more about their innovative businesses, or just say hello and hear more about the exciting changes taking place within our association.
I look forward to seeing you all next week in Cologne!