ChemStewards® Integrated Management System
Brought to you by the ChemStewards® Program and Gabriel Performance Products
The ChemStewards® Integrated Management System is a database that helps chemical manufacturing facilities organize their daily operational data in an easy to use Microsoft Access based program. The tool integrates with the ChemStewards® Program as well as other essential government sponsored programs, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA’S 18001.
Key features of the database include:
- Incident Switchboard – to track, investigate and review incidents
- Daily Manufacturing Report – to gather facility and production data, aid in planning and more
- Chemical Approval Switchboard – to collect and manage user’s chemical information
- Employee Dashboard – to allow employees to monitor daily investigations, events, and responsibilities
- Easy Data Entry Format –to input and store data via Microsoft Access
This program is available ONLY TO SOCMA MEMBERS, and is intended to provide members with objective evidence of their ability to meet internal and external customer standards, legal obligations, and internal objectives for stewardship, safety, environmental and product quality performance.
The ChemStewards® Integrated Management System is designed to synthesize your company’s day-to-day performance activities with:
- Defined risks and hazards
- Set objectives and targets
- Process and program development
- Communications, trainings, and documentation
- Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Self assessment
- Incident investigation
- Internal audits
- Records management
- Corrective/ preventative action review
- and various other activities requiring measurements and tracking
If you would like to participate in the ChemStewards Integrated Management System Working Group or have question about CIMS, please email ChemStewards.