2013 SOCMA Sponsorships
SOCMA is an invaluable resource for the batch, custom and specialty chemical industry.
SOCMA, the Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates, is the only U.S. based trade association dedicated to the batch, custom and specialty chemical industry. SOCMA member companies are located around the world and encompass every segment of the industry including manufacturing intermediates, specialty chemicals and ingredients used to develop a wide range of commercial and consumer products.
SOCMA events, products, and services are specifically designed to meet the needs of our members because our members drive the agenda. The result offers a breadth of venues and outlets through which you can promote your business to a unique group of chemical industry professional and decision makers.
Promoting your business to SOCMA members produces a tremendous return on your investment.
SOCMA’s programs and activities serve a wide range of chemical professionals’ needs. We invite you to take advantage of SOCMA’s sponsorship opportunities and become a recognized partner of the leading authority on the batch, custom and specialty chemical industry.
BUILD and reinforce name recognition for your company amongst the chemical industry.
ENHANCE your industry visibility to achieve maximum exposure to potential customers.
PROMOTE your products to the batch, custom, and specialty chemical industry.
“Syrgis has sponsored several SOCMA events from scholarship golf outings to the Annual Dinner. The sponsorships have provided Syrgis beneficial industry exposure, new business networking opportunities and successful leads with suppliers and customers alike. Equally important, sponsorship helps SOCMA remain a strong organization for the good of its members and the chemical industry, which is especially important with the various challenges we all face.”
- Andy Harris, President & CEO, Syrgis
All SOCMA Sponsorships include:
- Logo on website and event web banners
- Logo featured next to all corresponding SOCMA E-newsletter and Meetings & Events Bulletin articles
- Logo on signage and event materials
- Verbal recognition during podium announcements
- Company logo linked to your website or Chemical Services Directory profile on event recaps
- "Thank You" link to company site in e-news recap article
- Continual sponsorship promotion after the event through pictures, mentions, and logos included in SOCMA’s event recap on www.socma.com and in e-newsletters to our chemical industry contacts
Upcoming SOCMA events with Sponsorships available:
- SOCMA’s 10th Annual Chemical Industry Golf Tournament | Malvern, PA | September 24, 2013
- SOCMA's 92nd Annual Dinner | Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York, NY | December 9, 2013
Questions? Contact Erika Richter at (202) 721-4184.