Brought to you by the ChemStewards® Program and Gabriel Performance Products
ChemStewards® Integrated Management System (CIMS) is a database that helps
SOCMA chemical manufacturing facilities organize their daily operational
data in an easy to use Microsoft Access-based program. Developed by
Gabriel Performance Products, the tool integrates with the ChemStewards®
Program as well as other essential government sponsored programs,
including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA’S 18001.
Key features of the database include:
- Incident Switchboard – to track, investigate and review incidents
- Daily Manufacturing Report – to gather facility and production data, aid in planning and more
- Chemical Approval Switchboard – to collect and manage user’s chemical information
- Employee Dashboard – to allow employees to monitor daily investigations, events, and responsibilities
- Easy Data Entry Format –to input and store data via Microsoft Access
Log in to learn more about ChemStewards® Integrated Management System.