2014 Chemical Sector Security Summit & Expo
July 22-24, 2014
Baltimore Convention Center
The National Protection & Programs Directorate’s Office of Infrastructure Protection (NPPD/IP) and the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council are co-sponsoring the 2014 Chemical Sector Security Summit in Baltimore, Maryland on July 23 - 24, 2014, with Pre-Summit activities on July 22, 2014.
The eighth annual Summit will provide a forum for representatives from the chemical community to obtain a better understanding of chemical security regulations, foster public/private dialogue across key topic areas, share best practices, discuss cyber trends and tools, exchange information and network with other security professionals, and gain insight into the roles of industry and Federal, State, and local agencies and departments involved in chemical security.
There is no registration fee associated with this event; however, unregistered individuals will not be admitted.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2014
- Executive Order 13650, Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) updates
- International Trends in Chemical Security; and
- Transportation: Trucking, Rail and, Pipelines
Space is limited! Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to meet and network with over 600 chemical security decision-makers and representatives. Those seeking security-related products and services at the Chemical Security Expo appreciate that it is the only annual security conference partnered with DHS. Discuss your business services with a targeted chemical audience, gain valuable insight on a new customer base and generate unmatched business leads!
Contact Alicia Massey at (202) 721-4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any Expo questions. To download the 2014 Chemical Sector Security Expo floor plan, click here.
SOCMA Member/Non-Member Booth Fee - $2,650
Government/Association Booth - $1,950
Virtual Booth (Company profile listed in directory and online) - $1,950
Exhibitor Hall Only - $350
Cancellation Policy - Booth Cancellations received on or before June 13, 2014, will receive a refund less a $500 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations after June 13, 2014.
YOUR BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A 8’ x 10’ booth in ballroom
- 2 Booth Representatives (includes 2 passes into the Summit)
- ID Sign
- 6’ draped table/2 Chairs
- Wireless Internet Access for exhibitors only
- 24-hour security
- Additional Expo Only booth passes $250 each
YOUR VIRTUAL BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 Expo/Summit Registration
- Company profile listing in on-site and online directory
- Company logo on all on-site signage at Expo
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chemical and related industry professionals involved with:
- Corporate and facility security;
- Environmental, health and safety; and
- Transportation and distribution of chemical products
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear from senior officials at DHS about their plan to streamline the stalled SSP and ASP approval process
- Obtain a better understanding of what compliance preparations each tier should be making in the coming year
- Meet and dialogue with key government officials
- Learn about new security products and services from key service providers
- Network with your industry peers on best practices
- Stay ahead of the curve by participating in topic-specific discussions
401 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Negotiated hotel room rate: $147 single occupancy; $167 double occupancy. Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667) or online at: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=26071302.
The group code when making reservations is “SCM.”
Cut-off Date: Friday, June 20, 2014. Rooms will be released after this date so you are encouraged to make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
Click here to view a recap of the 2013 event.
EXHIBITORS: Please contact Alicia Massey at (202) 721-4165.
SPONSORSHIPS: Please contact Erika Richter at (202) 721-4184.