2012 Chemical Sector Security Summit and Expo
Be a part of the only annual security conference co-sponsored with DHS!
July 30 – August 1, 2012
Baltimore Convention Center
1 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Registration is now closed.
Co-funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and SOCMA, the 6th Annual Chemical Sector Security Summit & Expo is the largest gathering of chemical industry security professionals. The meeting provides opportunity to exchange information and ideas, as well as network with other security professionals throughout the chemical supply chain.
The summit is co-funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and SOCMA.
Registration for the Chemical Sector Security Summit is now closed.
Space is limited! Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to meet and network with over 600 chemical security decision-makers and representatives. Those seeking security-related products and services at the Chemical Security Expo appreciate that it is the only annual security conference partnered with DHS. Discuss your business services with a targeted chemical audience, gain valuable insight on a new customer base and generate unmatched business leads!
- AcuTech Consulting Group
- Alertus Emergency Notification
- Babcock & Wilcox Security Solutions (BWSS)
- Covenant Security Services
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- G4S (Sponsor)
- Huffmaster Protective Services
- Roberts Law Group
- Securitas Security Services USA (Sponsor)
- Senstar Inc.
- Siemens Industry Inc.
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Total Protections USA
- Traklok Corp
- Tyco Integrated Security (Sponsor)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Vumii Imaging Inc.
SOCMA Member Booth Fee - $2,650
Non-Member Booth Fee - $2,750
Government Booth Fee - $1,500
Expo Hall Only - $350
Cancellation Policy - Booth Cancellations received on or before May 4, 2012, will receive a refund less a $500 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations after May 4, 2012.
YOUR BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A 10’ x 10’ booth in ballroom or a 6’ x 10’ in Foyer
- 2 Booth Representatives (includes 1 pass into the Summit)
- ID Sign
- 6’ draped table/2 Chairs
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour security
- Expo Only booth passes $250 each
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chemical sector, government and industry professionals involved with:
- Corporate and facility security;
- Environmental issues;
- Health and safety; and
- Transportation and distribution of chemicals
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear from senior officials at DHS about their plan to streamline the stalled SSP and ASP approval process
- Obtain a better understanding of what compliance preparations each tier should be making in the coming year
- Meet and dialogue with key government officials
- Learn about new security products and services from key service providers
- Network with your industry peers on best practices
- Stay ahead of the curve by participating in topic-specific discussions
Hyatt Regency Baltimore
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Group Rate: $145 single/double occupancy. Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-888-421-1442 and referring to the Chemical Sector Security Summit.
Cut-off Date: Friday, June 29, 2012. Rooms will be released after this date so you are encouraged to make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
Click here to view a recap of the 2011 event.
Events & Conferences
What Members Are Saying…
“Several of our facilities are involved in processes related to food and feed applications and must be certified under various initiatives. We have found that in many cases the systems we have established under the ChemSystems program serve as great building platforms for meeting the requirements for these other certifications, and as a result the approval process has been greatly simplified.”