2014 EHS&S Regulatory Webinar Series
Hosted by ChemAlliance.org
The 2014 EHS&S Regulatory Webinar Series Hosted By ChemAlliance.org is continues the series of webinars offered by ChemAlliance.org last year. The series, with at least 12 webinars planned for 2014, is intended to focus on topical environmental, health, safety, security and trade issues of interest to SOCMA members specifically, as well as members of the chemical industry at large. The one-hour sessions will feature relevant industry experts addressing the topic of the day, and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. The diverse topics scheduled for this year range from OSHA’s Targeting of Chemical Facilities, TSCA Reform, and a variety of environmental and trade issues.
- SOCMA Members - $49/webinar
- Non-members - $189/webinar
Non-members can purchase access to the entire webinar series – for $800
- OSHA's Increased Targeting of Chemical Facilities - Are You Prepared?
- The Executive Order on Chemical Safety and Security: Where Do We Go From Here (SOCMA Members Only)
- Webinar: EPA’s ChemView Web Tool - An Introduction
- SOCMA’s Chemistry in the Capital Webinar (SOCMA Members Only)
STAY TUNED FOR MORE WEBINARS COMING SOON!