July 19-21, 2016
Hilton Mark Center
2016 Chemical Summit Flyer
The Department of Homeland Security, National Protection and Programs Directorate, Office of Infrastructure Protection (NPPD/IP) and the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council are co-sponsoring the 2016 Chemical Sector Security Summit scheduled for Tuesday July 19, 2016 through Thursday, July 21, 2016 in Alexandria, VA.
The 10th annual Summit will provide a forum for representatives from the chemical community to exchange information and network with other security professionals, share best practices, learn more about chemical security regulations, and gain insight into the roles of state, local and federal agencies and departments involved in chemical security.
There is no registration fee associated with this event; however, unregistered individuals will not be admitted.
- Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to meet and network with more than 500 chemical security decision-makers and representatives
- Discuss your business services with a targeted chemical audience
- Gain valuable insight on a new customer base
- Generate unmatched business leads
Contact Sandra Lehrer at (202) 721-4165 or email@example.com if you have any Expo questions. Download the 2016 Chemical Sector Security Expo exhibitor prospectus.
SOCMA Member Booth Fee - $2,650
Non-Member Booth Fee - $2,750
Government Booth Fee - $2,000
Exhibitor Hall Only - $350
Cancellation Policy - Booth Cancellations received on or before May 6, 2016, will receive a refund less a $500 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations after May 6, 2016.
YOUR BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A 10’ x 10’ booth in ballroom
- 1 Expo/Summit Registration
- 1 Expo Only Registration
- ID Sign
- 6’ draped table
- 2 Chairs
- 24-hour security
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chemical and related industry professionals involved with:
- Corporate and facility security
- Environmental, health and safety issues
- Transportation and distribution of chemical products
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd
Alexandria, VA 22311
View recap of the 2015 event.
EXHIBITORS: Please contact Sandra Lehrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (202) 721-4165.
SPONSORSHIPS: Please contact Ken Carroll at email@example.com or (610) 745-1426.