Complex laws can delay your chemicals getting to market.
20% OFF for SOCMA Members
services help you efficiently file premanufacture notices (PMNs) with
the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for new chemicals being
introduced into the U.S. marketplace. PMNs are required under section 5
of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). Contact us for guidance.
With PMNPro, companies can request to have access to any of the following assistance:
- Technical Review of PMN Forms
- Completion or Revision of PMN Forms
- TSCA Inventory Searches
- Review and Analysis of Potential Exemptions
- Analysis of Structure-Activity Relationships
- Searches for Existing Toxicity and Chemical Data
- Identification and Analysis of Surrogate Information
- Filing of PMN Forms and Other Documents
- Acting as the Company's Technical Contact with EPA
- Coordination and Participation in EPA Pre-Notification Consultations
- Hazard, Exposure and Risk Analyses with EPA Models
- Consent Order Strategies and Negotiations
- Negotiation and Management of Chemical Testing Contracts
- Additional Custom Services as Requested
Unlike other services that may charge exorbitant fees without the
expertise to match, PMNPro puts decades of industry experience to work
for you at a great value. In addition, SOCMA capitalizes on its close,
effective working relationship with EPA's New Chemicals Prenotice
Branch to increase the likelihood of PMN success. This unique
combination of expertise provides an efficient and a cost-effective
answer to any PMN-related challenge.
Service fees vary. To learn more about SOCMA's PMNPro service, please contact us or call (202) 721-4158.