C&EN Jobs (formerly ACS Careers)
For Members Only
- 20% Off Job Postings
- Member Offer Code: SOCMA
- Access URL: www.acs.org/careers
C&EN Jobs – The Central Source for Your Online Recruitment Needs
RECRUIT ONLINE WITH C&EN JOBS
C&EN Jobs is the leading online employment t source for employers recruiting scientific professionals and job seekers searching for professional opportunities in the chemical enterprise. Employers can recruit top talent online by posting current job openings to over 10,000 pre-qualified scientific professionals in corporate, government or academic settings. Job seekers can preview the large network of chemistry related jobs posted by thousands of organizations that regularly post their positions on C&EN Jobs. Your recruitment message reaches thousands of ACS members involved in all aspects of chemistry and science.
Turn to C&EN Jobs to access the extensive online network of employment opportunities for chemists and scientific professionals around the globe world.
C&EN Jobs Statistics:
Number of resumes online (by degree):
- PhD = 3,850
- Postdoc = 2,730
- Masters = 1,850
- BA/BS = 1,820
Number of resumes online (by experience):
- Research, basic = 6,300
- Laboratory = 6,000
- Research, applied = 5,870
- Teaching = 2,700
- Product development = 2,500
- Process development = 2,130
- Analyst = 1,640
Number of resumes online (by specialization):
- Organic = 4,200
- Analytical = 3,600
- Pharma = 2,970
- Materials = 2,570
- Polymer = 2,220
- Biochemical = 2,140
- Engineering = 1,640
- Inorganic = 1,620
- Environmental = 1,390
- Physical = 1,340
How to use the system:
- Go to http://cen.acs.org/cenjobs.html
- Click on "post a job" link.
- If you are not currently registered, you need to click on "register" and fill out some basic information.
- Select a login and password.
- Go to "post a job".
- Follow module directions to fill out the information, and cut and paste or type in the job description.
- Go to check out and put in code 'SOCMA'.
- Checkout via credit card or Paypal.
- Your job is on the site in real time. It is made live as soon as you save it in the system.
Please note: ACS members can continue to find valuable resources at every stage of their careers including:
- Personal Career Consulting
- Career Fairs & Workshops – Onsite & Virtual
- ACS Career Pathways Workshops
- ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center & Training Program
Click here for additional information about C&EN's online recruitment opportunities. For technical assistance posting or searching C&EN Jobs call (888) 667-7988 or email email@example.com.
Products & Services
What Members Are Saying…
"ChemStewards® has provided and implemented an excellent tool kit for ChemStewards® Management Systems that is very user friendly with lots of how-tos. ChemStewards staff offer a quick response when contacted. Bottom line, ChemStewards® is an extension of EHS&S and a value to systems support."