Specifically designed for stakeholders in the specialty and fine chemical industry, attendees convene locally to engage in a day of networking and education. This year's series of events are open to SOCMA members and non-members and will focus on workforce development tools, regulatory updates and demonstrations of SOCMA's new Chemical Operations Training Tool (COT 2.0) which now includes improvements to instructional design including 3D animation like below!
Heat Exchanger from Systran, Inc. on Vimeo.
Join us for the next SOCMA Regional Roundtable!
- SOCMA Compliance & Stewardship Overview & Program Updates
- Presentation by Roundtable Host
- Inside Washington: Manufacturing Process Unit Updates & OSHA Top 10 Violations
- Chemical Operations Training Tool (COT 2.0) Project Overview & Demo
- Host Facility Tour at McGean and Nation Ford Chemical
Who Should Attend?
- Production - Operators, Supervisors and Process Stewards
- Engineering - Area Engineers, Process Engineer and Design Engineering
- Maintenance - Shift Mechanics and Electricians
- EHS/Project Management/Process Safety
- Human Resource and Workforce Development
- Management - Plant and Corporate
Thank You to our Event Hosts!